Our project explores the truth behind the black man’s #ABUSE offering programmes, presentations and webinars. To educate, support and create awareness of the historical trauma surrounding black males within the diaspora.
1. To create self-awareness of identity and an understanding of intergenerational trauma, which can help our brothers embrace healing, self-care and make peace with their past.
2. To build racial-esteem and personal development, where brothers can embrace their new found confidence and express themselves in positive manner.
3. To collaborate with Afrikan-Centered projects within the diaspora that introduces healing to help our people.
4. To restore balance, encourage and promote healthy relationships within the black community between our men and women.
5. Being open to receive any new information that can improve our service and research methods.